** NEW CHECK-IN AND MEDICATION/FOOD PICKUP PROCEDURE**
UPDATED 5/14/2020 – Phase 2 changes to our procedures
Veterinary care is an essential part of our community and we want to assure you that our hospital is open and will continue to provide services at this time. We also want to work with you and our staff to limit direct contact in order to focus on safety for everyone during this pandemic. Accordingly, we ask that you follow the below steps for the safety of all:
*** Please wear a face covering or mask when a staff member is working with you and help us observe social distancing guidelines to the best of your abilities ***
- Upon arrival, please leave your pet in the vehicle and go to the table at the FRONT DOOR. Make sure the staff knows which vehicle is yours.
- Once checked-in, please return to your car. The technicians will come outside to you to continue with your appointment.
- If you are picking up food/medications you have ordered, let the staff member at the table know and they will assist getting the items for you.
- Once your appointment is complete and your pet is secured in your vehicle, return to the table at the front door to check-out, make any follow-up appointments, and for payments.
- Please DO NOT approach/use, or congregate near the side door–this is for office staff use only.
- If you believe you need to be inside our facility, please discuss that request in advance when making your appointment.
- If you are not feeling well or may be at risk of exposure to coronavirus, please ask a healthy friend or family member to transport your pet to the hospital on your behalf.
Your patience and understanding is so appreciated so we can all get through this together.